Monday

08 dec 09
#4 hindsight question
30 posts in 30 days...

Change. What's the best change you've made to the place you live this year? ...why that's easy...what may look a little willie wonka-ish to some, my walls are now painted a buttercream color & when candles are lit, it's sooo soothing! it has made all the difference in how i view my place. u see...while i do love color...it is my perspective that takes me to another level. for instance, while my wardrobe is filled with black's, gray's & brown's, i prefer to see it as noir, pewter & honey. it's just how i see things. click here for a taste of what my place was like after last year's hurricane & now click here for a taste of what it iz now!!!! ...suddenly luvin' willie wonka, huh? ...what's yours?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger peacefulgrve said...

I've added a few pieces of furniture I "inherited" from a friend going through a nasty divorce. I have conceded that I am more the "loft" like style. I like openness and the mixture of woods, oranges, amber, greens, and browns(chocolate and toffee LOL) Now if I can just bring myself to paint the walls...

Tue Dec 15, 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

hmmm, those mixture of colors sound yummo!

Wed Dec 16, 06:25:00 AM  
Blogger Southern Bound said...

I recently painted my bedroom a warm asparagus green color, added a wooden bench with a sage cushion and wicker baskets, purchased a complete set of linens & duvet cover, towels and hung some framed pictures. Crate & Barrel ain't got nothing on me...come to think of it? I purchased most of it from them.

Fri Jan 08, 10:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home