23 dec 09
#7 hindsight question
30 posts in 30 days...
Laugh. What was your biggest belly laugh of the year? ...first let me apologize for slackin' on the hindsight questions! i will try to catch up as much as the month will allow, but in the new year, i will resume my regular posts.
so ok....so my biggest belly laugh of the year was my most recent laff at myself! i was at my new job...in my new office...justa leanin' back in my newly "inherited" leather swiveled chair like i was Big Bank Hank, when suddenly, everyone heard a huge thump followed by the sound of spinning wheels!!! ...unfortunately, on the 7th day of my new job, i managed to completely fall outta my cool chair, as well as took the chair down with me!!!! everyone screamed "are u alright?", while i hurriedly got up before anyone could see. ...of course, i painfully tried to deny that i fell by explaining to them that the chair slid away from me. ...well, knowing my new & lovely co-workers were more in tune with the sound than i would have hoped...they then expressed just how many thumps they heard going down!!! ...and while trying to keep straight faces, i suddenly got the feeling they were sending instant messages with laffing icons all over the office!!! (very true) ...nonetheless, while hysterically, but secretly laffing at myself, i picked my ass and the chair's ass off the floor and got me an old basic chair from one of the training rooms, because in the end, it was the chair's fault right? ...please please tell me yours?
Labels: hindsight, my writes, wut roe
4 Comments:
Hey...didn't you fall out of your chair at Global too???
I think you may have some sort of balance problem...Maybe there's a support group you can join...LOL
hmm....come to think of it, i think i did fall outta my chair at global. it's those dang floor mats...i just know it! smiles
k
Well since you asked...I was speaking with a friend and he was planning to do something out of character that I wanted him to see what he was thinking would cause him problems. So I told him about an old Bugs Bunny cartoon where he always said just before he did something wrong: "If I dud it, I get a whippin. I dud it." Because we were both from this era. We fell out laughing so hard that I think we forgot what we were talking about. "I dud it"
hmmm I was at my baby sister's wedding and she insisted since all her siblings were present and dressed to the nines that we take a group picture. we were all jockeying for a spot and posing and just when the photographer said the "cheese" and snapped the photo my youngest brother ripped a fart so loud people about 50 feet away heard it (no lie) we all busted out laughing and were like ewwwwwwwwwww.
He was straight faced and innocently said " the photographer said cheese...so I did."
We never did get a straight picture beyond that one. it was a moment I'll never forget. Growing u without them (i'm the oldest and although we share a father we don't share a mother) in that moment it was like we had been together all our lives.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home