Labels: favorite spots, foto boof
Wednesday
played dress up in the galleria tonight, trying to pick a fabulous party dress! ...looks like i'm goin' stag. ...now before u vote, remember these fotos were taken with no makeup & hair ain't "did" ee-tha!!! the black foto is of a knee length dress & the silver foto is of a top and black satin pants to go with! ...hey now!!! ...holla if u like any of the two?

3 Comments:
I like them both...I offered to accompany you but I KNOW you WANT to go stag because it's a new company OR you're holding out for a more appealing date (*wink)
You'll look great either way.
You are too fine to be going stag...
I like the black.
thanks to the both of u, but i ended up getting another dress with the tube toplike shape! i may post it soon...not sure.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home