Friday

...back in a minute!

3 Comments:

Blogger peacefulgrve said...

your minutes are on CP time...or native american or some ethnic time that ain't caucaisian see you can tell I'm of color because I can't even spell "white folk" correctly.

Okay so you leaving up hanging. NO news about the new JOB, no shoes your drooling over, escape travel trips or rants about politics... I don't know if i'm liking this at all. (jumping up and down whining throwin a temper tantrum)

I need to have my soul fed!!! LOL


really I just miss ya

Sat Feb 06, 04:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kelley,

I hope all is well with the new job. I am waiting on my blessing. I am feeling your pain. I hope things are working out for you!

Freakshow

Sat Feb 13, 01:14:00 AM  
Blogger peacefulgrve said...

it's been a 4 week minute. what time you on again? LOL

Sat Feb 13, 04:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home