Wednesday
About Me
- Name: Khali
- Location: United States
My transition to Texas has been a real challenge. For the most part, I have had to create my environment, my atmosphere, my interest, my pursuit, my quest and at times my DIVERSION. Anywhere can be a lonely place when your entire family is on the other side of the map. A friend once told me, “if you want a friend, show yourself friendly.” Well...sometimes that only works when you’re vibin’ on affirmations. So, with that in mind, I started this blog as part of my journey to finding a more fruitful life, when it’s just you. I'm hoping this blog will become more from me and from you. This is only the beginning. Maybe you’ll take a trip on my journey to more fruitful days & splendid getaways. Maybe it will give you the courage to be with yourself…by yourself and rediscover yourself. I will share with you the vacations & staycations gone by and the one's to come. It may even help some of you in your transition from the place you now call home or maybe just help you start enjoying where you are, right now or just for now. (Please do not make copies of my photos. If you would like a photo to print or post, just email me. Please enjoy and leave comments).
Previous Posts
- (me)(ow)!
- hello friends, sorry i've been away for much too ...
- ...back in a minute!
- 23 dec 09#7 hindsight question30 posts in 30 days....
- 17 dec 09#5 hindsight question30 posts in 30 days....
- today's high...~~...right now...this minute...6:25...
- 08 dec 09#4 hindsight question30 posts in 30 days....
- my cuz'n said she heard that size "8" is the new "...
- 07 dec 09#3 hindsight question 30 posts in 30 days...
- vote now!played dress up in the galleria tonight,...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

7 Comments:
Okay my "happy & sad" experience was when I realized that someone that had introduced so much joy into my world was as forbidden as the apples from the tree of life for Adam and Eve. I mean I was floating, smiling HARD and feeling more alive than I had in years. Only to discover I had to let it all go or suffer some severe consequences. *sigh. on a simpler note. I recently was told that someone would by me whatever shoes I wanted (I NEED new shoes badly) however with all my looking around I have yet to find a damn pair of shoes I like. it's been 2 months now WTH???
okay, u must be studying too hard chica. i said "had & sappy"! ROFLMAO! ...nonetheless, i am glad u shared your story & more importantly glad u spit out that apple, cuz feeling "had & sappy" is much much worse!
...as for the shoes, be patient grasshopper...spring is on its way & your selection will be greater than what u see now! :0)
… as promised, my “had & sappy” saga!
…after convincing myself that i was falling for a guy where the only thing in common was a mutual friend, i pressed play & kept on falling. of course… in my mind i knew it would be an abbreviated encounter… yet for 8 weeks i lingered…letting him convince me that i needed to be patient and that i needed to embrace what was…which by the way was all about him & his drama. needless to say, i jumped ship (quicker than i normally do...wisdom will do that to u) …but in the end, its funny how the had & sappy part is that i somehow regret him stealing those 8weeks as if it were 8 years.
OOOOHHHH... now i understand where you've been lately.
No Dee, that's not where I've been! LOL that was awhile ago dude. What's yr story???
My story is one of pain and longing for someone who doesn't know i exist...sometimes the heartbreak is unbearable. If only i were taller.
unrequited (so) luv is tuff. been there a time it two. thank u for yr honesty!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home